Corbin decision to walk Caglione have anything to do with O'Sullivan calling out JD?

For fan discussion of the glorious Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.
ForsythCountyDore

Corbin decision to walk Caglione have anything to do with O'Sullivan calling out JD?

Post by ForsythCountyDore »

I'm sure he did it to stay in the game, but part of me thinks he was getting back at that jerk O'Sullivan.
Charlestonalum

Re: Corbin decision to walk Caglione have anything to do with O'Sullivan calling out JD?

Post by Charlestonalum »

ForsythCountyDore wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:27 pm I'm sure he did it to stay in the game, but part of me thinks he was getting back at that jerk O'Sullivan.
They are friends, Corbin was in Sully's wedding, but both are ultra competitive.
Baseball1234

Re: Corbin decision to walk Caglione have anything to do with O'Sullivan calling out JD?

Post by Baseball1234 »

First base was open. No brainer.
bhamdore

Post by bhamdore »

Charlestonalum wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:09 pm
ForsythCountyDore wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:27 pm I'm sure he did it to stay in the game, but part of me thinks he was getting back at that jerk O'Sullivan.
They WERE friends, Corbin was in Sully's wedding, but both are ultra competitive.
Always hopeful; rarely optimistic
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic